Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nobody Loves My

Terra Cotta Santa!

I made this guy two years ago and he has always been left behind by customers.  He's about six or seven inches tall and will hang off a sturdy branch.  All the pink Santas sell like the proverbial hot cakes!

Do people think Santa needs to be pale?  I have yet to understand the buying public.  When I made a white Rudolf that was considered pretty odd too!

If Santa doesn't sell this year, I'm keeping him!



Aloysius will sleep anywhere.  This is the crate I put over my computer when I am away from it.  I stuck it over Aloysius yesterday when he was bound and possessed to go out in the cold.  I kind of forgot about him and found him fast asleep.  He didn't stir when I took the photos and the crate away!


We have had an absolutely amazingly gorgeous day.  The temps were well over 60 F.  Rain tomorrow (still always welcome) and another beauty forecast for Tuesday!

Enjoy the week ahead!

As always, thanks for stopping by............*s*

7 comments:

  1. I think a pink or pale santa is pretty odd, but who knows what the public thinks, after this weekend I have no idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda....I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i do hope Santa finds a home this year! The wind has picked up here and we are back in the chill! But two blissful days above freezing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy...If all else fails his home will be with me! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Gary.....Where he belongs a great deal of the time!

      Delete
  5. Hi Cheri....Santas come in all shapes and sizes! After all we only have our representations of him!

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.