Friday, February 27, 2015

A Fishy Friday

Over on Facebook on Clay Buddies we are posting photos of fish that we have made.  Since I missed my Whistlin' Wednesday this week, I am killing two birds with one stone.  These are three fairly small fish whistles that I made last December.  They started out as Pufferfish and morphed into their own thing.  I fired them on stilts.  If you look closely you can see some of the whistle holes.


Here is Aloysius sleeping on the new bed under the wood stove.  Yes, that really is his favorite sleeping position.  I guess he likes a warm belly!


I don't  think it went above twenty today.  But the sun was out so the sunroom and my studio were quite toasty!  It's going to get cold tonight, but nothing like it was earlier in the week.

Many regrets upon hearing of the death of Leonard Nimoy!  His acting was only a small part of what he accomplished, pointy ears and all!

Enjoy the week end.  Stay warm and dry!

As always, thanks for stopping by.......*s*

10 comments:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    Well, your fish whistles are lovely!
    And Aloysius is a very smart cat; he loves to be in a warm spot with his trusted humans; we can learn a lot from them.
    We did have a lovely sunny day, cool but dry and sunny!
    Yes, Leonard Nimoy did accomplish a lot, coming as Jewish immigrants from the Ukraine to this country.
    Hugs and blessings for your weekend.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariette.....Thanks. It is getting a bit better here. Yesterday was so sunny and quiet that it was 65 in my studio without the heater going.
      Have a most enjoyable week.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Linda....He drapes himself over many things, including Winter!

      Delete
  3. Aloysius knows where the best spot in the house is!
    I love your whistles, especially the first one on the left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele....Thanks. Cats are drawn to warmth like magnets!

      Delete
  4. That cat looks completely comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.