Monday, January 11, 2016

HURRAH!


It's taken a long time, but I am finally able to be in my studio and work for more than twenty minutes without feeling like I am going to collapse from exhaustion.

I've been alternating between cleaning and painting.  This little guy is an experiment with various colors, brushing, and design.  It's kind of a hodgepodge it's goofy way.  It will be interesting to see how it fires.   


The weather is typical for Southern New England.  It was down in the teens last week, up in the forties and fifties over the week end, and very sunny and in the high thirties today.  There was a lot of rain; ponds are finally beginning to fill to normal levels.

Stay warm, and as always, thanks for stopping by...........*s*

14 comments:

  1. Glad you are back in the studio. What a fun and funky piece. So blustery here today and chilly. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    So happy that at least you are up and about again.
    I thought I'd made it but I'm not yet there... Feeling quite tired too as I often have to cough a lot and that makes me feel faint at times; lack of oxygen for a moment. But no doubt, that slowly will go away and I'm looking forward to the spring!
    Love your mug, that little guy is standing on his feet for you and can hold you some warm chocolate, tea or coffee.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee for studio time; I have yet to get down there, maybe this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda.....You've been working all fall; I'm sure you'll get back to your studio when you are ready.

      Delete
  4. The cup has style! I love the funky mix of color and designs.
    It's been such a strange winter everywhere. I wonder what February will bring us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele.....Now we are getting storms that mix rain and snow; I'm so glad I don't need to drive a lot!

      Delete
  5. love that jaunty style...
    stay warm and dry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna.....Thanks; now I am seeing the faults!

      Delete
  6. Looking good. Glad to hear you are feeling better and getting some studio time. It's hard to be not working and we sometimes beat ourselves up about it, but it takes time to feel better and we can only do so much. It's good to take the time we need. Then when we feel like it we get back in there and make some cool pots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ron.....Thanks for the drop in. BTW I'm enjoying watching your new work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori... I enjoy the process; it's like seeing what is going to happen next!

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.