Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be My......


Valentine?

I was trying to take a picture of a few of my hearts, but Aloysius decided to help.  The little turquoise heart earring is hidden in his paw.

Happy Valentine's Day!

A Cat will always eat your heart!

We had another three inches of snow liast night.  Very light and fluffy, what I call sugar snow because it looks like the world has been dredged with confectioner's sugar.



I'm off to decorate a dragon that is calling to me.

Enjoy the day and, as always, thanks for stopping by...........*s*

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    Happy Valentine's Day to you! Yes, it looks like the Lord's heavenly muffineer got used by shaking that powdery snow down...
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we do without out cats to keep us entertained, lovely sugar snow to see from afar and the woods look inviting. I can remember walking in the woods in the snow and it was always so quiet and still. Happy Valentines to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to live behind the woods. I bet it is not easy with that amount of snow, but truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori....We've had nice weather lately; it should be in the 50's (farenheit) today.

    Hi Mariette....I love the image of a great big beautiful silver muffineer!

    Hi Linda....There's still a lot of snow in the woods, which makes walking difficult....pretty to look at though.

    Hi Gary....There are many of us who know all about Helper Cats!

    Hi Midori....You summed it up very nicely. Thanks for stopping by.

    Thank you all for all the kind valentine wishes......*s*

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.