Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Yes! It's Tuesday! Time for a Teapot!

We changed our shopping day from Friday to Monday this week.  Consequently I have spent the better part of the day thinking it's Saturday!

At least I realized the correct day today rather than tomorrow.

The teapot below is one that I bought at the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen at Sunnapee.  I fell in love with the glaze and the form particularly its perky little spout.

Unfortunately I lost the maker's card.  On the bottom there is a signature.  The first letter is G.  If I can find one of my old programs I might be able to track the name down.

Not remembering who made it does not take away any of the delight of using the teapot.





Perhaps there are a few other Teapot Tuesday people out in blogland.

Today was gorgeous.  The pool water was up to 72 F. by this afternoon.  I just have to do some vacuuming so we should be swimming by this week end.  Providing the weather cooperates!

As always, thanks for stopping by..........*s*

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful blue the teapot is, up to 72 amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    Hope you will get the name of the maker of this lovely teapot!
    So glad you are now really enjoying spring time in your area.
    Happy mid-week to you and yes, isn't that funny how we all are programmed for feeling like another Saturday after a certain holiday or change in routine.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.