Wednesday, June 13, 2018

It Takes A While

I finally remembered to photograph the other side of the fish.  It's quite different from the reverse, but that is what I wanted, 


And I finally remembered that with this glaze Mason stains mixed with frit and g.b. work much better than stains with frit only.  They go on with a much smoother application.

It will be interesting to see how it fires.  We'll see, grasshopper........we'll see......

As always, thanks for stopping by............S..........

10 comments:

  1. ha I thought it was fired, fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda....And toes crossed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is one delectable looking fish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb.....Hoping to fire in the next week or so.

      Delete
  4. Dearest Suzi,
    That makes it even more interesting to have two different sides on the fish!
    Good job, tedious work.
    Sending you hugs for the weekend.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mariette....Toes crossed that you are enjoying sunny days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like this side more.. fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Don't forget to show us when it comes out of the kiln.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.