Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Spoons

I've been handbuilding spoons since last fall.  Mostly I have sat staring at them and wondering how to decorate them.  I did the long handled one and then stared some more!  Finally I decided that they are the first of what may turn out to be many so I just went ahead and painted. 


This is never going to be anything I can sell as a regular item as they would have to be prohibitively expensive.  They might work as special occasion or commemorative items.

All this is early days as I need to work on the designs and, also, finish them!

We'll see, grasshopper.....we'll see..........

As always, thanks for stopping by..............*s*

12 comments:

  1. they are beautiful, you never know, folks will spend for something so wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda....Thanks; I have a way to go before selling them.

      Delete
  2. Lovely, they look like you put a great deal of work into them. I hope the buying public gets that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori....It's going to be a question of finding the right venue.

      Delete
  3. Dear Suzi,

    The spoons are wonderful and can see that you have spent a lot of time and work on these.
    Hope you are enjoying the week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn....Thanks; they do take a lot of time.
      It's summer here which is always enjoyable!

      Delete
  4. Dearest Suzi,
    They for sure are quite unique and you also are very gifted by selecting a nice design for each of them. Cute looking, all of them.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mariette....Thanks. I'm still tweaking the designs and placement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely designs... as you say just need to find the right venue.. good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.