Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday Things

These are some way-to-small testers.  I only painted these five; as I was working I realized that they are way-too-small to really work designs in detail!  

I have a bunch more that are bisque fired (Of course they are!) so they can't be recycled.  They would make nice teabag holders or perhaps salt dishes.  

We'll see, grasshopper........




The weather is definitely changing.  I had to close my bedroom windows last night.  Next thing you know I will be getting out my duvet.   

We are expecting several days of rain.  Although every little bit helps we could use some steady showers.

Toes crossed that we don't have any frost for a while!

Enjoy the coming weekend.....there might be a rabbit lurking around here.

As always, thanks for stoping by..............*s*

7 comments:

  1. Perfect cute little dishes for olives or nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations on these dishes look gorgeous. Would love to see more of your drawings. Thank you for posting. Yegana. www.silkyshapes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yegena.....Thanks for stopping by. I rarely post my drawings, but do show a fair number of pots in various stages of work!

      Delete
    2. P.S.....Sorry I misspelled your name!

      Delete
  3. Dearest Suzi,
    As said on FB already, hard to tell when not knowing their size.
    They look lovely and might be perfect for serving some chocolates or nuts...
    Yes, I felt it was rather cool this morning but we only can start sleeping now without the fan running, still have the lightest summer duvet on.
    Hugs and happy weekend!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariette....You are absolutely right; I should have put something in for scale!
      We are enjoying a rainy weekend. Toes crossed that it keeps up!
      Enjoy your day,

      Delete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.