Sunday, November 29, 2020

Thankfullness

 I have had some pretty terrible years in my life but I have to say 2020 wins hands down as WORST YEAR EVER!  And yet, without being too corny, I find I have much to be thankful for.



I am most fortunate to have excellent doctors who caught my cancer in its early stage, so that all I needed was surgery to become cancer free.

I am thankful that Proge is willing to live with me and make it possible for me to continue to live in my own house.

I am thankful and relieved that we will have a new president and vice-president in 2021. We just have remember that we have not elected a combo of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.  There is a long road of truth and healing ahead. But there is hope for a better future.

Wishing all good wishes to everyone.

As always, stay safe and healthy and thanks for stopping by...............*s*


7 comments:

  1. Even with the horrid year, your blessings have been many. Keep staying healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    Yes, you have been fortunate with your cancer for having it caught JIT = Just In Time!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I think gratitude is even more important in hard years, and this one has been VERY hard. May 2021 bring blessings to you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori.....2020 has shown that every day people are heroes. I have come to see that humans are nothing if not resilient!

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.