Monday, March 29, 2021

Spring

The birds were chirping when I woke up this morning.  Now I feel like spring is truly coming.

Proge put the filter in the fishpond. For some reason the water is in much better shape than years past.   Possibly because most of the trees around it have died so there are fewer leaves.


Daffodils are blooming. They are a bit late, but very welcome.


 Meanwhile yard work continues. It is such a joy to go out without having to wear boots and a zillion layers of clothes.

As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by..........*s*

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    The layering of clothes is over with for us at least.
    Let's enjoy the spring fully and indulge in the new life.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those pretty fish! You must enjoy them so much. The daffy's look great too. I am so glad Spring has arrived. It felt like a long winter, even here in NC.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.