Thursday, March 18, 2021

Winter's Gotcha Day!

Actually it was yesterday, but I was (am) still recovering from having a tooth pulled.  Normally I take these photos outside by the daffodils. However there was SNOW on the ground when I woke up. It did melt but the day was cold and miserable so we had a couch photo. She is not a pup that enjoys having her picture taken.


 It doesn't seem possible that it's been nine years.  She was such a tiny, shy little girl.  She has gotten much better over the years, but is still not the most confident of doggies.  Her sweet personality more than makes up for it.

I got my first covid shot last week.  Done through the town, went very quickly and smoothly.  The longest part was sitting to make sure there was no adverse reaction.

As always, stay safe and thanks for stopping by............*s*

7 comments:

  1. I do remember seeing her tiny pup pictures. But I admit I don't know what a "gotcha day" means, beyond you got a photo of her...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Gotcha Day" is the day a pet got adopted - the day you got them. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Barb and Lori...Thanks. Sunny and warming up a bit so, toes crossed, I will be able to get out for a bit.

      Delete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    Winter is still a very sweet pup and no doubt she is loving and grateful for her gotcha day, nine years ago.
    Scary how fast time is passing by...
    Glad you have most things now behind you, including the tooth pulling!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mariette......It doesn't seem possible that we are into late March. I feel like I am coming out of hibernation.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.