Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Majolica Monday #4

 Well! It isn’t glazed yet but I have been having fun with making pots from the same form. So far a teapot and a bowl. There are other teapots in the making.


I made the forms out of slop clay and bisque fired them.  One form can provide many variations. 

It’s still Monday in my heart.  Started this yesterday, then was interrupted by a phone call I actually wanted to answer.  Then other stuff  etc.  At least I got something up over on FB.

We are in our usual February weather rollercoaster. In the single digits over the week end, fiftyish yesterday, even warmer today with rain to get cold again at the end of the week with rain or snow, depending on which way the wind blows.

As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by…………*s*

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    So far that looks like a nice set and even better looking after the glazing is done.
    We have the very same rollercoaster weather. On Sunday we biked 22 miles in lovely sunny weather and rather warm, no wind.
    Then yesterday afternoon started wind and heavy rain...
    Today was okay but temperatures go down again.
    Till it is official spring this will continue.
    So much to catch up on after having been 10 days to Florida!
    That is always the price/punishment we pay for having wonderful times away.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.