Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Majolica Monday #12

 Only now it's Tuesday.  Posted the picture and then got called away and never came back.

This is another purchased terra cotta planter I painted at least a year ago.  Never fired it because I felt it needed something more.  I decided to add a bunch of bees as I want to use them on other pots.  These look slightly demented.  Toes crossed I improve as I continue to paint them. 



Google is still being strange about letting me answer posts.  Rest assured that I do read and enjoy comments.


2 comments:

  1. A demented bee is still a bee...just stay out of its way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    Haha, demented bees... Is THAT what they look like?
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.