Friday, November 18, 2022

Happiness

Wednesday morning I ordered tea from Upton Teas.  By 2:00 PM yesterday I was enjoying a cup of my favorite Finest Russian Caravan,  This morning I am drinking Mincing Lane, a relatively new morning blend which I enjoy at any time of day.




Being in Massachusetts they are not that far from me here in RI, but it still lovely to have such prompt service when I have been reduced to tea bags!

Realized last night that I never brought in the bamboo that sits in the top of the pond filter.  I'll bring it in this morning and see if I can save it.  It's not too much of a problem as I have three pots of cuttings.  It is not in my nature to toss a cutting or shoot!

Toes crossed everyone has a great week end.

As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by...............*s*



 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    One sure feels kind of pampered and spoiled for receiving a favorite order so promptly!
    Enjoy your teas.
    Hoping your bamboo survived...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.