Wednesday, November 22, 2023

It’s Been A While!

It’s been so long since I posted that I am not sure anyone is even bothering to check in!  TWO MONTHS!  Really, Suzi!!!
The hibiscus I brought in when frost threatened a few weeks back, has begun to bloom.  Fortunately there was no bud drop, which can be huge problem when bringing tropicals in.  The flowers are not as big or as bright as whn they bloom outside, but still pretty and much appreciated.


 I am not going into my list of woes.  Suffice it to say I am trying to prep for the winter doldrums that come mid-January.
We are doing a little Thanksgiving here at home with just Proge and me,  We even split the turkey in half.  It will be done on the grill, weather permitting.
Wishing all a peaceful and joyful Thanksgiving.
As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by……………..*s*

 

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    Your hibiscus is a happy one and blooms beautifully—enjoy its blossoms!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and Proge.
    We are invited to join friends.
    Life goes on and I'm grateful for having gained weight from 88 pounds to 98.7. Trying my very best but the pain near stent–graft in back remains...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not one for pink in general..but that sings!

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.