Sunday, November 26, 2023

Nemises!

 What’s happening?  Two posts in the same month?  WOW!

Some not great photos of a teapot I have had hanging around for far too many years.  Made it over a form and as soon as I bisqued it I asked myself why I did not send it too the recycle bucket.  Instead I have let it haunt me over time.  A few days ago I bit the bullet and painted it with a design I have used many times.  The colors look odd because they are waxed with Mr. Mark’s Wax On which has a bright pink coloring in it.

Not sure what I will do with it once it’s fired.  It might look nice with a ferny type of plant in it.  It also might look nice as driveway fill.



We’ll see, grasshopper………….we’ll see.

As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by…………..*s*

2 comments:

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.