Friday, June 7, 2024

Kitty Tail

Grayby, doing her job to keep life secure!




 

 This is Grayby.  Grayby is a Helper Cat.  Today she helped by sitting on my computer keyboard while I was logging in to my bank.  Needless to say I was locked out of everything.  I appreciate the security but the hoops one has to navigate to get in are complicated to say the least.

As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by……*s*

P.S.  To those who comment, thank you. Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments.  Have yet to figure out why!  (GRRRRR!!!)

2 comments:

  1. My daughter's cat does the same thing!
    It doesn't help graphic design either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    Oh sure, I got those helper cats and at times it goes wrong!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.