Sunday, September 22, 2024

Mabon.....Atumnal Equinox

 I have managed to go an entire season without posting, a dry period even for me.

The biggest happening was my total hip replacement on August 7.  I have done a running commentary on my FB page.  (Suzi Caswell)  The six weeks since surgery have passed quickly.  I've been going to Physical Therapy twice a week.  It's been so helpful I can't imagine being without it.

Perhaps my biggest surprise has been my change in mental attitude.  I have actually been exploring new ideas for my pottery and am even thinking about some sculptural pieces.

Blogspot is still weird.  I can post comments on some blogs, but cannot reply to comments here.  And posting photos is impossible.  

When I first started this blog there were many others.  Many have gone for various reasons.  Yes I post on FB, but I have generally preferred  here as it feels a bit more intimate and friendlier.

Wishing all a bountiful Mabon/Autumnal Equinox.  I feel that this is a season of drawing in, storing energy for the winter to come.  I am keeping my toes crossed for one of our long, golden falls.

Stay healthy and safe and, as always, thanks for stopping by..............*s*



1 comment:

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.