Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Plant A Flower?

Yesterday, March 12, was National Plant A flower Day.  To which I say HAH!  The only way I would be able to plant anything is with a pick-axe!

Instead I painted another Brugmansia on another tile.


I am not entirely happy with this.  The angle of the flower looks like it's taking off for outer space.   I also need to blend some of the greens a bit.

Another sunny day and the snow is beginning to melt a bit.  At least it is not as bad as last year!



Yes indeed, these are my flamingoes in a snowstorm exactly one year ago.  Cold comfort indeed.

As always, thanks for stopping by..................*s*

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    You did an excellent job in my eyes, as it would take me probably a long time to produce anything close to it.
    May your snow melt fast and that spring is coming around.
    We could bike yesterday a good 10 miles in our shorts with 79˚F. Windy, which was not so easy for biking but okay.
    Sending you hugs + sunshine,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mariette...Thank you. I think the maker always see all the flaws.
    We have had a series of warmer days so the snow is melting quickly. I am going to rake out the daffodils this afternoon.
    It will be a while before it gets into the 70’s here.
    Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowed-in flamingos are a lovely study in contrasts! May spring come early to your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori.....It’s better than last year! The daffodils are showing buds, which means there should be flowers in a week or two. We usually have blooms by mid-March.
    I am in the process of spring cleaning my studio. Can’t wait to get back into my space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanzania...Thanks.
    Welcome to the world go blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Good old spell check evidently says your name is Tanzania on Tanza!

      Delete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.