Sunday, December 22, 2019

Birds

I have taken to drinking my morning tea in the sunroom rather than lolling around in bed.

We are beginning to get more birds this year.  Last year there weren't many.  I don't know if  there was some reason other than they didn't feel like it.We used to have many house finches; they no longer seem to be in the neighborhood.  Perhaps they will return.

In addition to those pictured we have many titmice, juncos, and nuthatches.






We do let the squirrels come.  After all, they get hungry too.  They love peanuts in the shell  and corn, which we are currently out of.

We are enjoying sunny, cold days.  Much better than the cold, sleety, rain we had last week.

Meanwhile I am cozy and warm enjoying the heat from our trusty Jotul.

Good Yule to everyone!

As always, thanks for stopping by..........*s*

1 comment:

  1. I know those poor squirrels get bad press but are such fun to watch. What extra they eat they make up for in pure entertainment.
    Have a wonderful Season.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.