Sunday, May 24, 2020

Birthday Treat

Four views of the Dick Lehman Oni Shino Cups I purchased from him as my birthday treat.  For several years now I have bought myself a birthday treat with money as receive.  This is one time I don't feel I have to pay bills or buy household necessities.
 My birthday is actually in April, but things were delayed due to getting out of the hospital, Covid 19, auto in for repairs (catalytic converters replaced.  OUCH!).  At any rate I finally got down to the post office on Friday to pick them up.
I am thrilled with them. The pictures do not show the subtlety and depth of the glazes.





 It's finally warm enough to start cleaning the pool. I just have a bit more to drain then can start cleaning.  I have found that if I go slow I can get quite a bit done.  I've become a tortoise...slow and steady wins the race.
We will be spending the weekend at home enjoying the sun in the woods.
Have a safe and healthy holiday.
As always, thanks for stopping by...............*s*

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday, the cups are very sweet, I am a big fan of self presents, I've bought several for myself recently, enjoy the weather, we have had one rainstorm after another for weeks, at least we don't have to water.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.