Saturday, July 17, 2021

Hydrangas

Mariette's posting of her lush hydrangeas inspired me to post mine. Proge gave me this for my birthday several years ago. It limped along, always blooming but never like the bushes my sister grew.  This year with out very wet late winter and spring it took off.  I do fertilize it with a good fert for acid loving plants. Didn't the first year after planting and the few blooms were a very muddy pinkish-lavender.

The day lily is one of my favorites. I bought it as a small plant, kept it in a pot for too many years.  It's now doing very nicely indeed.

And finally the flamingos the pushy flock they are had to get into the act!


 As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by.............*s*

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    Guess it did motivate you for bringing your beauties into view and rightfully so!
    Drove back and forth to Atlanta yesterday, picking up Pieter's new bike in a lend Ford Expedition from a dear friend. Traffic was awful, we stood still for some 45 minutes. Feeling so sorry for all our truck drivers, having to deal with that EVERY DAY. They bring the food to our table... big part and all other items we need/use.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.