Monday, July 5, 2021

Majolica Monday 2

Two more little sippers fired to a hot ^05.

Left is Spectrum #799 Majolica White with mixed Mason stains. Interior is glazed with Spectrum #700 Clear. I add a tiny amount of RIO to cover any clouding.

Right is glazed in Spectrum #251 satin white. The clay body is a white earth so I added a little yellow to the glaze to get rid of the dead white look.  I've been practicing bees.



 Toes crossed all celebrated a fine Independence Day.

As always, state safe, and thanks for stopping by.............*s*

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    You sure managed to fire those into useable little drink holders!
    We had a lovely sunny 245th Independence Day and we biked together. It was so nice and quiet on the road.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariette...Thank you. They are a nice size to experiment with glazes, designs, and colors without investing too much time in them.
    We are in the gray, off and on rainy days, like the entire east coast. We still managed a quiet celebration of our own.
    All my best wishes to you and Pieter for a sunny year ahead.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.