Saturday, October 15, 2022

Aloes

 My aloe farm:  

Two years ago my first aloe had babies. So I carefully potted them up.  Then my original plant got so unwieldy that I cut it off, trimmed it down and gave it a new pot.  I forgot about the stump until it started sprouting new growth.  Originally there were five; one fell off so it too got a new pot.  This summer what were the original five baby plants became too rambunctious so they each got a trimming and repotting.  There were also new babies which I potted up.  I stuck all the old stumps in a large pot…..just because.


The upshot is That I now have an aloe plantation.  I will probably move some of them to  my bedroom when I bring more plants in.

We’ll see, grasshopper…….we’ll see……..

As always stay safe, and thanks for stopping by………..*s*

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    You are quite successful in multiplying them.
    Good luck with your green children!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.