Thursday, October 6, 2022

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday

My darling KikiLaSois died yesterday.  We adopted her when she was somewhere between two and five years old so she was probably in the vicinity of eighteen, a good age for a kitty who began her life living out of a dumpster.





 She had the quietest purr and mew I have ever heard.  We used to say that Aloysius , the other half of the dumpster duo, was making up for it by being a very loud boy.  

Sleep sweetly my little girl.

As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by.............*s*

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    Oh, we know the pain of losing such a dear family member!
    That's what they are—regardless of being rejected by other humans, without any heart...
    They are so giving and oh so loyal!
    May your fond memories and photos sustain you.
    KikiLaSois met our Barty boy whom we picked up at the Humane Society and he was forever grateful. They know that we love them!!!
    https://mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com/2020/11/rip-sweet-barty-boy.html
    Big all around hug,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.