Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Fun! Fun! Fun!

FUN!   I use the word advisedly.  This afternoon I have my intake appointment for a long overdue colonoscopy. The need for one was the final nail to make me get my hip done, which has been a good thing. With my usual ability to find anxiety wherever I go I am imagining the worst outcome possible.  More on this later.

Labor Day was pretty normal.  Some call it the end of summer.  Me?  I think that is up to Mother Nature to decide.  Personally, my toes are crossed for one of our long, warm autumns.  Petunias at Thanks giving are always a treat.

Meanwhile the sun is shining and a load of laundry is waiting to be done............after I have another cup of tea and look at the flamingos.  Every yard needs some flamingoes.  


We'll see.grasshopper......we'll see........

As. always thanks for stopping by...............*s*  

1 comment:

  1. Pirate used to enjoy one aspect of having a camera "where the sun don't shine", whether back or front pipe as he put it...he found seeing his own insides fascinating.
    How often does one get a chance to see how ones insides look and work?!

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.