Friday, September 25, 2026

PREP! PREP! PREP!

 Colonoscopy is scheduled for Monday Sept 28 at 8:00Am, which means Sunday will be prep day!  I don't know why I am in such a tizzy over this one, I have been doing these for twenty years or so.  And yet I have a VERY BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS ONE.  Perhaps it's because I don't have a lot to obsess about these days, more anxiety...?  And yes, I know the prep is the worst part of the whole procedure.

We are also expecting a major nor'easter this week end.  If the power goes I am not sure how things will proceed.  I'm going to put a call in to my doc to find out,    I will do updates for my own peace of mind.  Putting fears in writing helps calm me down,

As always, thanks for stopping by..................*s*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.