Sunday, May 23, 2021

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

LIVE AND LEARN!

Woke up this morning sneezing with raspy throat. First reaction, "OHNIGAWD, I've go Covid!"  Mind you I have not been out anywhere in over two weeks. And the few people I have seen have had shots and are clear.  Then remembered that I did tons of outdoor work yesterday, including weed eating edges where the mower can't go, without my mask! 


Took my various spring allergy meds and starting to feel better.  I seem to do this every spring.

As always, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by..................*s*

6 comments:

  1. I do understand. I have found that wearing my mask to even walk around the neighborhood keeps me from getting a scratchy throat from the pollen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rian.....I started wearing a mask in the spring many years ago. It prevented many problems.

      Delete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    Never had any problems with the pollen... Guess it is mainly attitude and people in this country are conditioned for taking lots of over the counter meds against allergies... $$$
    It works for them as a big business.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariette....It’s funny, odd, but I never had any problems as long as I was living near the ocean. Living out here in the woods is a different story.

      Delete
  3. Someone asked when pollen season would be over. I went on and on about allergies. She then said, "I was hoping you'd say tomorrow, because I don't want to wash off the front porch again." I do appreciate wearing a mask if I want to avoid the pollen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb.....We have had an extremely wet year so everything has been growing like gang busters. The mountain laurel should be terrific this year

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.