Monday, October 19, 2020

Fall Flowers


Thanks to our long autumn with no frost my morning glories are finally starting to bloom.  This is a shot I took with my iPad.  There will be better ones from my camera.

I planted them very late in July.  With any luck they will bloom for several more weeks.

This is outside my second story bedroom window. The idea was that I would have morning glories to look at when I woke up.

We’ll see, grasshopper.........we’ll see.......

As always, stay safe and thanks for stopping by.............*s*


 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to wake up ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to greet the morning. Smiled at "grasshopper". Haven't heard that in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Suzi,
    Lovely morning glories and what a wonderful thought for planting them for that purpose.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.