Sunday, October 11, 2020

It’s Always Sumthin’: Part ???

 Woke up this morning with weird pain under my arm, spreading across chest. First half asleep thought was “OMG! Heart attack!”

NO!  A deer tick! Embedded in my armpit, hitting a nerve. Got it off. Will keep an eye out. I have a feeling this might be a bad one.

Watch out for them. 

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the woods......

We’ll see, grasshopper........we’ll see.............

As always, stay safe, and  thanks for stopping by...........*s*

5 comments:

  1. Oh no...I do hope it didn't infect you with any awful thing at all! Glad to see you here in blogland again, but I hadn't seen a blog for so long, I picked it up on FB. Stay safe and be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    Hope you will not suffer because of this deer tick!
    It is always something else it seems like.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES
    They are nasty little things. Watch out for the red oval, or the bullseye rash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. Keeping on top of this one.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.