Monday, October 5, 2020

Rain, Rain Stay A Day

 We need days of slow persistent rain, but this will probably end by tomorrow.

Meanwhile our leaves are turning, probably due to stress since we have not had anything near a freezing temp.  And my morning glories which were planted very late in the summer have tons of buds. If we get a few more weeks of the present weather we may have a blue Halloween!


Blogger and I are not agreeing today, so I will wish all a good week. 

As always, thanks for stopping by...........*s*


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Suzi,
    Well, why in the world did they have to change Blogger? None of us requested that.
    Sad that you face a drought. We just today rode the Smoky Mountain Rail Road to Nantahala Gorge in N.C. We saw the giant green leaves of the very invasive Kudzu along the track. That is due to a very wet and lush summer season, just like in Georgia. The fall colors only showed some beginnings and more red than yellow. But we enjoyed the blue sunny day!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.